BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Citizens

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Have Your Blog Featured HERE!!!

Ok, now for those of you who read my super long comment you know what I'm talking about. But for those of you who didn't Here's how it is:
If you would like to have your blog featured HERE at this blog you can do 1 of 2 things or you can do 2 of 2 things and knocked up to the top of the list(your choice). You can:
1. Create a post(not a blog, sometimes people get them mixed up) that is somehow related to the Hunger Games. You can then email me the link.(My email can be found when you view my profile.) I will check it out and get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
2. (This is MUCH easier! :) ) You send me some of your own Hunger Games theories. By email, not by comment. Also include a direct link to your blog. This works if your going for BOTH. The post might not SOLELY feature your blog (like 1. will) as their might be other people with AMAZING theories as well. But it's still excellent for your blog!
If you are going to send me someting don't send it to my old email. My new one is:
hungergameseriestheories@gmail.com
Thnx for the comments and a HUGE shout out to my new followers! Thnx you guys!

May the odds EVER be in you favor!
-R!
Note/P.S.- I will be more than happy to follow your blogs. Umm if you could send me your links and maybe sentence about what your blog is about that would be extremely helpful! Thnx!

MTOEBIYF!(ok, THAT was weird)
-R!

2 comments:

R@y-R@y said...

Hey! My blogs are:
1)http://randomtwflness.blogspot.com/ and
2)http://lostnthepages.blogspot.com/ The fist is all the random stuff in my head, and the second is all about books.

Jupiter said...

I already gave you my theory, But here is my blog link:
jupiter117.blogspot.com
About my random thoughts, life, and theories of everything.