This is a random post about CATO! Who? remember that guy who killed Thresh in the 74th Hunger Games? Yeah, THAT'S the guy. Anyway, I received this helpful link from a friend on FB. THANKS JACKSON!!! :D
Ok, this is how Google defines 'Cato'. Warning: It is really random but hilarious! :) Enjoy!Definitions of Cato on the Web:
- Cato is a town in Cayuga County, New York, USA. The population was 2,744 at the 2000 census. The name was assigned by the surveyors of the Military Tract, and is one of many towns and villages bearing classical place names.
- Assisted take off is any system for helping aircraft into the air (as opposed to strictly under its own power). ...
- Joseph Addison (1 May 1672 – 17 June 1719) was an English essayist, poet and politician. He was a man of letters, eldest son of Lancelot Addison ...
- The Cato was a ship of 430 tons constructed at Stockton in England and registered in London to Reeve & Green. ...
- The Cato Institute is a pro-free market, libertarian think tank headquartered in Washington, D.C.
- A male given name, rare in English; A surname. A French matronymic derived from Catherine
- Catastrophic at takeoff; Cadet Administrative and Training Order; Catapult Assisted Take-Off
- (Burt Kwouk) Burt Kwouk (Chinese: éƒå¼¼; pinyin: GuÅ BÃ¬) (born July 18, 1930) is an actor who was born in Manchester, England...
Well, what did you think? Tell me in the comments! Thanks again Jackson! ;D
May the odds EVER be in your favor!