BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Citizens

Monday, May 10, 2010

Peeta's Song. Gale's Song. Not in that order.

Hi!
These are just some random songs that I was listening to that I believe captured Peeta and Gale's "plight" perfectly. Enjoy! And EMAIL ME any suggestions that you might have! ;D I'm open to all suggestions for ANY character!

Let's start with Gale:




I believe that this song captured Gale's internal battle within himself. He knows that he shouldn't love Katniss. She has to be in love with Peeta. He if tells her he loves her,(which he kinda did with the kiss) then it will only create controversial feelings, (which it did). But Gale decides that he just can't just sit and watch it all play out. (Pun slightly intended ;P) So he goes out and tries to in her. Does he succeed? I guess we'll find out in Mockingjay! 
(Gawsh, the wait is literally KILLING me! Only 106 days left though! Can I even cheer? That's still 106 DAYS LEFT! Well, it's better then 140 days, right?)

Now for Peeta's song:
Ok, so after much exhausting, back-breaking labor (lol!) I couldn't for the life of me, find a video for this song that had the lyrics! So, to this the "old-fashioned" way...Listen to the song and read along! ;)





Now for the lyrics:
Woah oh yeah (Woah oh yeah) Eh Eh Woah oh oh yeah
You're the finest girl I've ever seen And I wonder do you know this
That every guy you meet winds up catchin feelins for ya
You can have any of 'em You can take your pick
But you need to check with me Girl I promise I'm legit, yeah Ya we'll be going to the movies
In the theater holding hands I'll walk you home from school I'll walk you to your classes
Playing my 360 as you be my best friend But most of all baby doll you'll be my love love love
You should be pick me So tell me can you dig it
I'm everything you need girl So tell me can you dig it
I'll always be your number one number one fan (dig that)
And I should be your one and only man
You should pick me So tell me can you dig it
Think of how good that it could be girl So tell me can you dig it
I'll always be your number one number one fan(dig that)
And I should be your one and only man
You should pick me Yeah, you should pick me girl
You're my favorite part of the day
And every morning I look forward to me seeing your face I just need to see it some more
Baby I'm the kind of guy who can appreciate a girl as amazing as you
So you gotta be my baby girl Cause' we'll already be chillin' at the beach
I'll take you on a cruise, watch sun set while we eat
You can have anything you want cuz I'll be your best friend
But most of all baby doll you'll be my love love love
You should be pick me So tell me can you dig it I'm everything you need girl 
So tell me can you dig it
I'll always be your number one number one fan (dig that)
And I should be your one and only man
You should pick me So tell me can you dig it
Think of how good that it could be girl So tell me can you dig it
I'll always be your number one number one fan (dig that)
And I should be your one and only man You should pick me
You should pick the guy that makes you happy He could fly you stuff and
Pick the one that's got swagger Pick the one that makes you laugh
The one that always gots your back and Who would rather die Than make you sad
That's why you should pick me So tell me can you dig it I'm everything you need girl
So tell me can you dig it
I'll always be your number one number one fan (dig that)
And I should be your one and only man
You should pick me So tell me can you dig it Think of how that it could be girl 
So tell me can you dig it
I'll always be your number one number one fan (dig that) And i should be your one and only man
You should pick me You should pick me (the real crystal truth)
Woah oh yeah (Woah oh oh yeah) Eh Eh Woah oh oh yeah
 
That was a lot of lyrics. yes, it was. But as you read it that is SO Peeta! He wants Katniss to pick him. (Not Gale. ;P) And he will do ANYTHING to make her happy. "He'd rather die then make her sad..." Yupp, that's SO Peeta!! REentering the Games for her. That's DEFINITELY putting your life on the line! :D No really! It is! 
I had fun! I hope you liked this post! If you did, comment and send me any song suggestions/requests you can think of! I look forward to them!

May the odds EVER be in your favor!
-R!

6 comments:

MeghannB said...

Very awesome

R! said...

YAY! SOMEONE liked it! i feel so special! thanks MBlack! ;)

Unknown said...

You are really good at connecting HG to other things in the world...like songs. I think it's a talent. Good job, R!
:)

R! said...

thank you Missline! :D I do try... You can never hav to much HG in ur life!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, this was good. Your awesome at social connecting. But I have a slight request, instead of picking a song to describe the boys relationship with Katniss. How about a song to describe their personality as well- i see how this would be difficult for Gale, but Peeta there's a million songs I could choose. but for now listen to "Daydreamer" by Adele. The style might not sound like Peeta, but when you take time to listen to the lyrics. It's like she wrote the song to describe him!!! Thanks for your updates.

Lizzy said...

Just so you know, was so like Gale, or so I think :) like we barely know him. I think you are on Team Gale.

P.S. If im wrong sorry not good at guessing when ever I play 7-up i never win. :(
P.S.S.I am on Team Peeta