BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Citizens

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Costco and HG

So I was nonchalantly strolling through Costco, when I pass their TV display section and what do I see but this playing!



So, of course, I stop dead in my tracks and watch this scene. Previous reasons for entering the store forgotten. Just enjoying a little Hunger Games. As we all should be.

I LOVE the part where Caesar just randomly pops up in the woods during her hallucination. It's awkly one of my favorite parts in the movie. I'm not sure why....

That's all I had to say.


May the odds be EVER in your favor!

-R!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Please check-out the following link, for project:
http://menshungergames.blogspot.com/

“The best of us change the world, when we manage to think differently, and at tremendous personal sacrifice.”
-Mother Theresa
“Marc Breed has broken so many arbitrary rules we’ve established. While his photography may be excellent, his best work occurs in his negative spaces. It may be years before he is truly appreciated at this generations’ best.”
Marcelle Darmon
Senior Docent, Retired
The Louvre