BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Citizens

Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Hunger Games (Movie Watching!)

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES! The movie is FINALLY out. And yes, it has taken me this long to finally be able to calm down and type.

Now, I won't be releasing a full review 'til later. As always, I'll give everyone a chance to see it first! I've seen it twice so far and I DEFINITELY need to see it a couple more times! (Just to be thorough, you understand... ;) )

Let me know what you thought! Who saw it at midnight? I DID! :D Ok, so I will say this. It is AWESOME! And not as violent as the books. Ahhh! I'm gonna stop myself there.


May the odds EVER be in your favor!

-R 


P.S. Ok, so to all internet tech savvies: HELP ME! So i added the HG movie countdown widget to my previous post and for some reason it knocked everything from my sidebar to the very bottom of the page. It is  incredibly annoying. And ugly. I tried resetting, reofrmatting, and deleting. Nothing is working. Please, PLEASE, if any of you guys have any ideas as to what might be wrong or any ideas on how to fix it please let me know! I'd like to get this fixed ASAP! 
Thanks!
-R!

2 comments:

Awesomeness DJ said...

My blog flipped out like that once. I went into unrulednotebook, then into layout, then just removed the widget that had the glitch. I had to replace all my old widgets, but it got fixed.


Hope this helps.

Traffic Pulse India said...

Remarkable issues here. I’m very satisfied to peer your article. Thank you so much and I am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?
Web Design Jaipur